Our team at Agon Management Group is truly one of a kind. You’ve seen our professional side and heard about our HUGE win in 2015, but now we’d like to show off our silly side. We decided to brighten your Monday by telling you all about our team’s weird quirks, preferences, pet peeves, and more! Here’s an inside peek at our McLean-based team!
What are your pet peeves?
- People walking at a slow pace
- Bad smells
- Running out of hairspray
- Wet socks
- Hearing someone scratch styrofoam
- Wasting time
- People who go to bed early
- Stingy people
- Being Hungry
- Someone insulting my intelligence
- Lying x2!
- People texting while you’re talking to them
- Loud chewing
- Not paying things on time
- Chewing with mouth open
- Making excuses
Reflecting on this array of beautiful answers from our Agon Management Group team, it sounds like we’re very quirky, quite impatient (or efficient, depending on how you look at it!), concerned about how people chew their food, and a teeny tiny bit judgmental haha!!
(sorry this must have been difficult to watch for some of you)
If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Steak x2!
- Thai food
- Chicken fingers
- Korean BBQ
- Chipotle chicken burrito
- General Tso’s chicken
- Qabli (Afghani food) – rice with beef
- Ramen Noodles (chicken flavor)
- Greek salad
Let’s take a brief moment to reflect on this… Someone on our team would actually CHOOSE to eat Ramen Noodles every single day. And Salad? Goodness gracious!
If you had to pick just one — what is your favorite movie?
- Animal House (1978)
- Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- The Lion King x2! (1994)
- Braveheart (1995)
- The Fast and the Furious (2001)
- White Chicks (2004)
- Inception (2010)
- Limitless (2011)
- Lone Survivor (2013)
- Godzilla (1998, 2014)
- Jurassic World (2015)
So let’s see… we’re a bunch of grown up kids? Okay, we’ll take that!
What TV shows are you watching?
- Prison Break
- Love n Hip Hop
- Vampire Diaries
- The Originals
- House of Cards
- Game of Thrones
- Walking Dead
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Analysis: Some of us watch good shows and some of us watch really bad shows. (Game of Thrones = good show).
What was your first job?
- Popeye’s Chicken
- Gap Inc.
- Defense Attorney (this was a first job? impressiveee!)
- Internship dealing with oil and gas
- Cart pusher at Martin’s Grocery Store
- Busch Gardens
- Sales Associate at Aeropostale
It’s clear. The Busch Gardens person wins.
LAST ONE! QUESTION #6
Who knows you best?
- Marcus G., Jayn, Jannette, Lindsey
- Anna Kim x3!
All we can say is three cheers for our awesome assistant manager, Anna Kim!